Interview Type: F2F
- Lead and manage Android team
- End-to-end Android application development
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Qualification: BCA, MCA, B.tech, M.tech
What do we offer:
- Professional development
- A fresh and inspiring atmosphere with a lot of passionate people
- Working Days - 5.
Interested ones please share their updated Cv at email@example.com or contact us at 8284869881.
Walk-In Details: Monday to Friday
Time: 9:30am 12:30pm and 2:30pm 6:00pm
Perks and BenefitsSalary no bar for deserving candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
RV Technologies Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:RV Technologies Softwares Pvt. Ltd.